July 7th – 11th, 2015
from July 7th through July 11th EXPO Milano 2015 will host in the Conference Center (11.00 a.m.) the Best Sustainable Development Practices Week, with dedicated thematic workshops, e a fruitful occasion for all admitted Best Practices to gain visibility and participate in interesting discussion and debates.
July 6th, 2015
Best Sustainable Development Practices Award Ceremony will be held on July 6th, 2015 at the Auditorium of EXPO Palazzo Italia: 18 Best Practices winners will be awarded in the presence of the International Selection Committee and representatives of institutions.
June 8th-12th, 2015
Feeding Knowledge organizes at Urban Center, Comune di Milano, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele 11/12 a photo exhibition about 749 Best Practices collected through the International Call of EXPO Milano 2015 and proposes the food security thanks to books launches, projects presentations, interviews.
To know more, join the network of experts and to take an active role on research and innovation for food security, take part in the Open Consultation. These are the project thematic priorities:
- Priority 1 Sustainable natural resources management
- Priority 2 Quantitative & Qualitative enhancement of crop products
- Priority 3 Socio-Economic Dynamics and Global Markets
- Priority 4 Sustainable development of small rural communities in marginal areas
- Priority 5 Food consumption patterns: diet, environment, society, economy and health