From 15 to 18 October 2015 the VI International Scientific Agriculture Symposium - Agrosym 2015 will be held in Jahorina (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Agrosym 2015 will deal with various thematics on Agriculture, Food, Rural Development and Forestry. Deadline for Abstracts submission is 30 April 2015. Learn more 1st announcement.
To know more, join the network of experts and to take an active role on research and innovation for food security, take part in the Open Consultation. These are the project thematic priorities:
- Priority 1 Sustainable natural resources management
- Priority 2 Quantitative & Qualitative enhancement of crop products
- Priority 3 Socio-Economic Dynamics and Global Markets
- Priority 4 Sustainable development of small rural communities in marginal areas
- Priority 5 Food consumption patterns: diet, environment, society, economy and health