A day to celebrate, a day to change, a day to prepare.
From food and energy security to human and environmental health, water contributes to improvements in social well-being and inclusive growth, affecting the livelihoods of billions.
EXPO will dedicate a whole week to Best Practices.
On 9th June 2015 the Award Ceremony will take place in the Exposition site and from June 10th to June 13th ad hoc events will be organized in Milan to ensure visibility not only to the 18 winning Best Practices but to all the relevant initiatives that participated to the Call.
To know more, join the network of experts and to take an active role on research and innovation for food security, take part in the Open Consultation. These are the project thematic priorities:
- Priority 1 Sustainable natural resources management
- Priority 2 Quantitative & Qualitative enhancement of crop products
- Priority 3 Socio-Economic Dynamics and Global Markets
- Priority 4 Sustainable development of small rural communities in marginal areas
- Priority 5 Food consumption patterns: diet, environment, society, economy and health