The Final Conference of "Feeding Knowledge" Program was held on 28th February at CIHEAM-IAMB, Bari, Italy: the main focus was the presentation of results relating to the first phase of the Program (2012-2014), as the second phase is going to be launched soon, running until 2015.
It also offered possibilities of exchange and mutual enrichment on the different issues at stake regarding research and innovation on food security in the Mediterranean Region.
Click here to download the presentations.
On 24-25-26th February was held the Collaborative Workshop on National Extension Services (NES) for Food Security at CIHEAM-IAMB, Bari, Italy.
The main result of the aforementioned event was the identification of new challeges and possible solutions to "Food Security".
On 18th of February 2014, the deadline for Proposal submission has been postponed to 15th September 2014.
Proposals must be submitted using the online Application Form available at the page:
To know more, to join the Network of experts and to take an active role on research and innovation for food security, take part in the discussion. These are the project thematic priorities:
- Priority 1 Sustainable natural resources management
- Priority 2 Quantitative & Qualitative enhancement of crop products
- Priority 3 Socio-Economic Dynamics and Global Markets
- Priority 4 Sustainable development of small rural communities in marginal areas
- Priority 5 Food consumption patterns: diet, environment, society, economy and health