The ultimate objective of this project is to communicate that investments in food wastage reduction is the most logical step in the pursuit of sustainable production and consumption, including food security, climate change and other adverse environmental effects.
To get further information click on the following link.
Did you develop an idea with positive impact on food security?
Would you like to disclose it to the eyes of EXPO Milano 2015?
Apply to: CALL FOR BEST PRACTICES
Submit your best practice before 15th September 2014.
To know more, to join the Network of experts and to take an active role on research and innovation for food security, take part in the discussion. These are the project thematic priorities:
- Priority 1 Sustainable natural resources management
- Priority 2 Quantitative & Qualitative enhancement of crop products
- Priority 3 Socio-Economic Dynamics and Global Markets
- Priority 4 Sustainable development of small rural communities in marginal areas
- Priority 5 Food consumption patterns: diet, environment, society, economy and health